After providing a 25-site SCADA system upgrade for the Nipomo Community Services District, Cannon was contracted to provide on-call services to maintain the SCADA system. Upgrade and on-call services include the following:
- Designed and implemented communication system interfaces that connected to existing wireless internet system. Added Subscriber Modules (Client Radios) to increase coverage to the controlled pump sites.
- Designed automation and controls for the needed booster stations.
- Designed automation control philosophy and programmed the Allen Bradley PLCs.
- Programmed Allen Bradley PLC to provide remote access and system alarm functions.
- Installed wireless radio communication system using Motorola Canopy Subscriber Modules and Access points.
Nipomo Community Services District