Cannon has a longstanding commitment leading technologies and we’ve now added Small Unmanned Aerial Systems (sUAS) to our range of capabilities. Our professional-grade sUAS platform and team of FAA Certified Pilots is able to perform data acquisition tasks to meet a wide range of client needs.
The combination of a well-established multi-disciplinary team of registered Structural, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Automation Engineers along with licensed Land Surveyors means that you get more than a simple fly-over.
Our sUAS team works closely with our surveyors and engineers to fully integrated the data into usable and meaningful platforms.
- FAA Certified Pilots
- Preliminary Engineering and Proposed Alignments
- 3D Point Cloud Models
- 3D DTM/TIN Surface Models for CAD and Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Construction Site Volumetrics and Earthwork Quantities
- Visual Pipeline and Utility Inspections
- Forensic Analysis Studies
- Vegetation and Habitat Studies
- Drainage Studies and Flood Analysis
- Structural Inspections for Bridges, Cell Towers, and Roof Solar Installations
- Documentation of Remote or Difficult to Access Locations
- Virtual Site Tours and Visualizations
- Emergency Safety Readiness and Assessments
- Marketing Images and Videos for Company and Public Events
- Cultural Resource Mapping for Historical Sites
- High Resolution/HD 360° Aerial Photography and Video