Bettering Communities by Design
Cannon's approach to municipal projects is rooted in close collaboration with project stakeholders and emphasizes user experience. From parks, to trails, to service facilities, Cannon’s decades of experience has resulted in countless projects working to actively better the communities we serve. Our multidisciplinary team also includes plan check engineers that augment agency staff to expeditiously move projects forward.
Why Partner with Cannon?
- An experienced approach rooted in close collaboration with all project stakeholders.
- Ability to provide support in grant/funding applications; extensive experience with Caltrans Local Assistance Procedures Manual for federally-funded projects.
- Our team of Civil, Structural, Electrical and Survey experts and more are able to handle all project aspects in-house.
- Unmatched client service.
From grant funding administration to record drawings, Cannon provides essential services for all phases of municipal projects. Cannon's full-service design and plan check experts are an extension of agency staff to maximize the resources you need to better serve the community.
- Public Works
- Multimodal Transportation Facilities
- Waste Recycling
- Engineering and Design
- Plan Check
- Seismic Retrofits
- Cost Estimating
- Surveying and Mapping
- Construction Management
- ADA Compliant Design
- Site Inspections
- Staff Augmentation
- Utility Master Planning
The County of San Luis Obispo’s Animal Services Division intakes more than 2,000 stray animals annually. After 43 years of service, deterioration of the existing animal services facility and cost of repairs indicated that it had come to the end of its useful life. The County partnered with five local incorporated cities to implement a new animal services facility and support professional and volunteer services.