Cannon’s team experience covers all phases of the asset lifecycle. We understand the critical issues and match our services to your needs. We assist clients in Selecting, Delivering, and Improving their energy assets with the goal of achieving optimum performance. Whether Greenfield, Brownfield, Project Feasibility Analysis, or ongoing operations, we support our clients’ needs.
- Selection and Analysis
- Pre-feasibility and screening studies
- Appraisal data interpretation
- High level facility sizing
- Cost and risk analysis
- Schedule Development
tion and logistics management
- Technology assessment and selection
- Contract strategy development
- Project execution planning
- Facility performance review and opportunity identification
- Plant Optimization
- Project ranking to ensure Capital Expenditures deliver optimum return on investment
- Performance benchmarking
- Financial Analysis
Through integrated teams of professionals, Cannon helps to develop the project plans and execute implementation with transparency and certainty through the EPCM processes.
- Manage the efficiency and technical integrity of the design
- Maximize value through process simplification, value engineering and constructability reviews to maximize value
- Cost and schedule benchmarking to provide probabilistic capital and operating cost estimates and implementation schedules
- Establish projects rapidly and align our teams with our customers, contractors and other stakeholders
- Develop appropriate health, safety and environmental strategies tailored to suit the project requirements
- Workshare effectively, drawing on our global team to identify and allocate the most appropriate resources, regardless of location
- Maintain comprehensive project schedules and appropriately tiered progress reporting structures to ensure project status is always transparent
- Implement effective processes for efficient change management
- Ensure the timely integration of engineering with our full range of global procurement construction and completions capabilities
- Manage the constructed work through effective contract administration, progress documentation and reporting, quality assurance oversight, coordination and compliance programs, materials recommendations and inspections, horizontal and vertical control surveys, quantity surveys, cost controls and claims reviews, progress payment reviews and recommendations, scheduling, forensics, and project close-out.
Close, long-term relationships built with experienced professionals provides ongoing, continuous monitoring and evaluation of operations. Based on strong, long term relationships. Cannon’s culture is one of open communication, trust, and teamwork, with a company-wide focus on excellence and the efficient delivery of Reliable Responsive Solutions. This enables everybody to focus on the critical issues that drive long-term performance.
My experience with Cannon has been excellent. They provided proactive solutions. Their design plans were thorough with minimal change orders. They have been responsive in their communications, and diligent in delivering their work product complete and on-time.
– John Knipe, PE, City Engineer, City of Westlake Village